Come join our vibrant Midlands or London office.
Sales Administrator – Leasing & Asset Finance
We are seeking an experience sales administrator ideally with a business leasing/asset finance background but we would also consider candidates from motor finance or business banking:
In brief the roles to support the field sales team in all areas:
- Submission of deals to our Lessors for credit clearance.
- When required, liaising with Suppliers, Customers & Lessors by telephone, fax or email regarding provision of additional information to secure a credit acceptance.
- Issuing credit acceptances to Suppliers & Customers as appropriate. Database & as directed submission of these to our Lessors for credit clearance.
- When requested using “ daily work flow lists “ to manage progress of “Accepted Transactions” & “Proposals Awaiting Further Information” to ensure maximum conversion into New Business payouts.
- Be responsible for the accurate production of documentation
- Handling of payout process.
This would involve:
- Checking of original finance documentation to ensure accurate completion,
- Checking that the correct rates had been used & raising of Commission
- Liaison as necessary with Lessors to ensure that transactions are paid out within designated time frames
- Issuing “end of term” equipment re-purchase invoices to Suppliers & Customers in line with previously agreed terms.
- Be responsible for the accurate production of general letter correspondence or email correspondence that the Company might require.
- Be responsible for answering telephone
- Be responsible for the handling of upgrade & settlement requests from Suppliers & Customers.
- Dealing with general calls to the Office
Business Development Manager (Field based) – Leasing & Asset Finance
This is a home based position promoting and winning quality new business and customers for the company in line with agreed objectives.
Key responsibilities in brief:
- To take a proactive role in identifying and approaching customers to promote the company’s financing products and services
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers to promote business and identify further opportunities
- Discuss proposals with customers and potential customers
- Assess the quality of the proposal through appropriate checks such as Annual Report & Accounts, management accounts, searches and appropriate product information if necessary
- Negotiate terms of proposal, prepare documentation in line with agreed procedures and submit for approval
- Maintain an awareness of changes to legislation i.e. Consumer Credit Act, Data Protection
- Communicate and escalate potential issues/risks in a prompt and effective manner
- Experienced asset financier – In depth understanding of finance products
- Achievement/target orientated
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude – Professional , well presented
- Establishes effective working relationships at all levels
- Customer Focused approach